Whether you are a business owner, sole proprietor, politician, celebrity or someone that is in the public consciousness, it is likely that at some point you will need to contract with professional graphic designers to help you with your image and outreach efforts. Your brand will need marketing materials such as a logo, banner, business card, or maybe even a website.
At this point, you are faced to two choices:
- Hire a professional graphic designer to help you
- Pay some friends who are good at drawing but lack experience from the design industry
The future success of your business depends heavily on this decision so it is critical to avoid any mistakes at this stage.
You may consider asking your friends for a favor instead of hiring professional graphic designers in order to save overhead cost. However, lower prices don’t necessarily mean higher quality. Inexperienced friends might not know how to think about the long term goals of your brand. Moreover, it is possible that your friends don’t have as much outreach and advertising experience that you could gain from working with professional graphics designers who have successfully maintained their own public image as well as their clients’.
Most of the time it will feel awkward to have a formal contract with your friends or to have them as your own employees. By not making it formal, you risk the possibility that they may disappear without prior notice. This is especially common among long-distance friends that keep in touch through the internet. Things may be going well as you’re working with your friends. Work gets turned in on time, and the work may be of decent quality. But then something unexpected happens. Suddenly deadlines are missed, work quality goes down, and eventually, friends take you for granted. Those friends can be replaced, but it can be a real mess to clean up in the meantime.
But if you hire the professional graphic designers that work for “Creative Repute Design Agency“, you can expect these benefits:
- You can reach us from anywhere in the world, over the phone or through email
- We have dedicated researchers and are are better informed about your business
- We can easily adapt to the client’s needs and schedule
- Our creative team can look for all possible patterns and themes that will bridge your brand with your target audience
- Our designers will keep you updated every step of the way
- Our team has experience in anticipating future outcomes
- We can offer refined designs to avoid the need for corrections and revisions in the future
- We know how to use the marketing materials and will advice you on how to grow your following
Let’s say you’re a barber shop in need of a logo. You can hire a friend to draw a scissors and a comb. But what makes your barber shop different from any other? At Creative Repute Design Agency, our competitive strategy is to investigate what the customers of your barber shop really love about getting their haircut at this particular establishment. We may discover that it is the sense of community and tradition for fathers to bring their sons to the barbers. We incorporate memories and emotions in our designs, and we take into consideration what the target audience’s aspirations are. We provide professional designs that are symbolic of what your customers will or already love about you.
Only one who devotes himself to a cause with his whole strength and soul can be a true master. For this reason mastery demands all of a person.
-Albert Einstein, a German-born theoretical physicist
Hopefully, this article outlines the advantages of hiring a professional graphic designer instead of inexperienced friends. You can always reach out to us at [email protected] for a free consultation about your branding and marketing objectives.